Skip to content
- Luscious medium sized mahogany skinned fruits produced on old & new wood
- Fast-growing, starter-size hardy fig plant. Roots are hardy to -20F. Stems 10F. Can be grown outdoors in a protected location & mulched with some risk here. Or grow in a container and bring indoors just before frost to overwinter safely either dormant in a basement/garage above freezing or actively growing by a sunny window
- We have other varieties & sizes large, medium or small available in the nursery in season.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.