Jelly Bean - Great for containers or mini hedge at 1-2' mound. Large, sweet, flavorful berries midsummer. Attractive foliage with red highlights in cool weather. A Bushel & Berry variety.
- Easy to grow in full sun & our naturally acidic soil
- Ornamental in the landscape for all 4 seasons
- Antioxidant deliciousness for your family
- Great for attracting pollinators & birds
- Very cold hardy.
- White flowers in spring. Vivid fall color.
- Self-fruitful but will produce more with different varieties planted on your property.
- Edible landscaping rules!