Blue Jay - Highbush vigorously growing to 5-7' tall & wide. Heavy fruit set of small, crack resistant berries. Long harvest period.
- Easy to grow in full sun & our naturally acidic soil
- Ornamental in the landscape for all 4 seasons
- Antioxidant deliciousness for your family
- Great for attracting pollinators & birds
- Very cold hardy.
- White flowers in spring. Vivid fall color.
- Self-fruitful but will produce more with different varieties planted on your property.
- Edible landscaping rules!