Burgundy - Lowbush - small but delicious wild blueberries in 1' tall bushy plants. 3' wide at maturity. New growth is tinged with burgundy.
- Easy to grow in full sun & our naturally acidic soil
- Ornamental in the landscape for all 4 seasons
- Antioxidant deliciousness for your family
- Great for attracting pollinators & birds
- Very cold hardy.
- White flowers in spring. Vivid fall color.
- Self-fruitful but will produce more with different varieties planted on your property.
- Edible landscaping rules!